Should you already have a domain and would like to transfer the domain to Databias for complete control and centralised billing you will be required to perform the following simple steps:
- Inform your current domain registrar of your intention to transfer the domain to Databias.
- Once confirmation of transfer from the current registrar is received by yourself you will need to log into the Dcentral control panel and navigate to the domains page. In the Transfer an existing domain section enter your domain name and click the ‘Initiate Transfer’ to add the domain to your order.
- Check out and pay for the domain transfer.
- Once paid our support team will initiate the transfer request.
- Once the existing registrar approved the transfer request the domain will be transferred to Databias.