If your mail is being incorrectly flagged as spam by your recipient’s ISP or Outlook please consider the following options:
- Ask your email recipients to whitelist your email address in Outlook using the Outlook junk mail preferences.
- Ask your email recipients to whitelist your email address using their ISP’s control panel (if this functionality exists for them to do so).
- Craft your emails to be less spam like:
- Don’t shout using ALL CAPS, especially in subject lines.
- Don’t only send images in email without any text whatsoever.
- Don’t send executable attachments in your emails.
- Don’t use offensive language or words in your emails.
If you are still having problems sending email to certain recipients please open a support request and one of our engineers will look into the issue for you.